Riverview Tower 2
Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
The building on the north-east corner of Flinders and Elizabeth Streets, Melbourne was designed in the late 1960’s as a 3 storey podium and two office towers, although the northern tower was never built.
A second, seven storey tower is now proposed on top of the podium as a boutique strata office building.
The design is contemporary and includes numerous environmentally sustainable initiatives including:
• Efficient air conditioning and lighting with individual tenant metering and control
• Minimalist interiors with exposed heat-retaining surfaces
• Water collection and storage for landscaping and toilet flushing
• A roof garden for reduced heat absorption and improved user amenity
• Materials specifications based on recycled content and reusability / recyclability
• Showering and bike parking facilities to encourage bicycle use